Reproductive Health Materials Working Group New Materials and Works in Progress January 26, 1996
Free Publications Available from PROFIT As part of its investment, technical assistance, and dissemination activities, the PROFIT project has produced a number of publications. All of PROFIT’s publications are available for free. To receive any of the following materials, indicate the ones you want, include your address, and then mail or fax your form back to PROFIT.
- PROFIT Advantage Newsletter
PROFIT’s newsletter, published twice yearly, focuses on successful activities and general issues in the private sector delivery of family planning services, as well as PROFIT’s own work and subproject investments around the world.
- Spring 1995, (eight pages), managed care in developing countries; PROFIT’s low-cost HealthSaver health care plan in the Philippines
- Summer 1994, (six pages), private health care providers in the Philippines
- Fall/Winter 1993, (six pages), “endowments” (invested funds that generate reliable, ongoing income) for family planning groups and other NGOs
- Summer 1993, (six pages), family planning in Brazil; PROFIT activities in that country
- 1992, (four pages), an introduction to PROFIT and private sector family planning activities
- Country Assessments
PROFIT’s “country assessments” are briefer documents that describe the general status of and opportunities for private sector family planning activities in specific nations.
- Kenya (September 1993, 20 pages)
- Russia (September 1993, 21 pages)
- Philippines (June 1993, 37 pages)
- Brazil (September 1992, 14 pages)
- Mexico (September 1992, 14 pages)
- Nigeria (September 1992, 15 pages)
- Indonesia (September 1992, 21 pages)
Specialized Country Reports in addition to the country assessments